Saturday, February 2, 2013

Color Options

 POSSIBLE

Used Sepia to make the picture look like my pup has the possibility to get the bone


WHISPERING

I used black and white because it makes my pup look shy and quiet


PRECIOUS

i used black and white because it makes my pup look innocent and amazingly adorable


 BRIGHT

I used vivid because it makes the orange pop out and makes the object brighter and the background black


SMILING


I used sepia because it makes Logan pop out and you focus on his doggy smile



CRAZY

This is Tiffany. She's crazy and cyan made her look extra crazy.


 WHITE

Black and White made the nail polish look whiter.


ALERT

this is logan hearing another dog barking and was alert and the vivid effect enhanced it.


WET

The cyan brings out the wetness of his danimals on him that he spilled



WHIMSICAL

Whimsical means Acting or behaving in a capricious manner. and i find it amusing that hes showing me a picture of himself and calling it a baby. The sepia just made it look friendly and cute



No comments:

Post a Comment